12/24/09

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Here's your Freebie [for limited time only]

OH MY GOSH... Christmas Eve is here! I have so much to do to get ready for tomorrow. I just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and to Thank You all for your support and for caring enough to say Hello and/or Thank You.

To show my appreciation, I am giving you the FULL KIT, you heard me...and remember, it is for PERSONAL USE only. I hope you can use it and enjoy it. As always, I would LOVE to see anything you make with it.
So...without further delay, here you are...

Christmas Joy_cm'08



and the papers...


If you want the Elements only, grab them SORRY These Links have been removed. :-(
If you want the Papers only, grab them Sorry this link has been removed. :-(
Or, grab all 3 for the FULL KIT! Remember, this link will be removed sometime tomorrow [Christmas Day]...so hurry! :-)
Pssst...I checked these, and they did not require a P/W...but if you should encounter that it does, please let me know...I will REMOVE it for today's download. :-)

Have a VERY MERRY-MERRY CHRISTMAS!
And remember, it's NOT the number of gifts or their cost...that matters, but that Christ was born on this Blessed Day. Let's not forget that, and take a moment to say a prayer to be thankful for His birth.
Remember to give thanks for having your friends and family with you to share this wonderful holiday. For those of you who have family in the military, I pray your family is safe and will return home to you real soon. May God Bless us all and keep us safe. (hugz)

3 comments:

clubiani said...

Thank you so very much for this precious, adorable kit! You are so sweet to leave us a gift! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

P.S. I LOVE your blog layout!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

thank you so very much for this great Christmas gift. I'll give you a wave as I pass by your place tonight to pick up hubby. Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list