12/21/09

Woo Hoo! I am on a Roll...and another FREEBIE!

I was organizing so folders (mostly my chirstmas folders) and decided to share an OLDIE with you. There are some new followers to my blog, so I thought they might like this one.

CHRISTMAS JOY sampler


If you like this one, and would like to have it, you can get it @ my 4share

OR...... if you just want the QP made with this mini-kit...

CHRISTMAS JOY QP1


Then please feel free to download this one. too... you can get it @ my 4share.
Or, splurge a bit and download them both! LOL

PSSSST... a little elf tells me if you return on Christmas EVE
(from Christmas Eve [12:00AM Ohio time] till sometime Christmas Day, about 24-36 hrs.)
you just might be glad you did. That's all I have to say about that. *wink* So... maybe I'll see you then, huh? *wink* Until then, be safe and God Bless you.

Oh, one more thing, Don't forget to tell someone how much they mean to you and how much you love and appreciate them...if you practice this daily...you will become a better person for it, and glad you did. (hugz) See you REAL soon! (wink)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list