9/25/09

It's Byrdie Thyme Badge Holder kit_freebie

Hey, I almost forgot to post this one! YIKES! I made it and didn't share it? ME?? lol Anyway, I re-vamped an older kit, adding some different goodies to it... This one will have to be for PERSONAL USE as all of the elements are NOT made by me. :-)
Here's the preview..
It's Byrdie Thyme_elements preview




and here's a little preview I made of the papers, too..

The Overlays are the last 3 on the bottom...with the Pinkish colored paper being the background for them. I did make the "bird's feet" using vectors...that was hard...Ye'll right! LOL And I made the paw prints from a psp shape. Does that count? LOL

Anyway, if you like this little cutie...you can click on the PURPLE DOWNLOAD button for the whole kit. :-)

Thanks so much to all of you who are leaving me comments. I really appreciate that...and I appreciate you TOO! *hugs*
I am working on a "kid-friendly" Halloween kit next. Meaning, it is Halloween based, but should NOT be too scary for a child to see/use. Wish me luck with that one! LOL It's also for the Badge Holders.

Are you getting tired of these yet? Are you ready for the FULL sized kits again? Let me know...You're the boss. LOL
Until next time...Have a fun and safe weekend...and STAY DRY...it's raining here. :-( But, we needed it. LOL
See you all soon. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebies, goin have to try these out! I nabbed all 3 of the ones you posted since the original set of QP - LianeZ