3/26/09

The Wedding QP's are starting today!

Yes... I have 31 QP's that I will be sharing with you...well, actually, 30, as 2 of them are the same QP16 and QP17, you just need to print 2 of them... lol I'll upload them individually so you can keep track...but one or the other will do. :-) My siser, Judy, printed these out...and she said they turned out beautiful. TY Judy!
And... Please, I have to ask, there are PU only...as I used a lot of elements from various designers...and some were CU to me...but PU to you. Make sense? So...use for your own personl use. K?

I hope you can get some use out of these...and don't forget to leave some love...I spent hours on these last night getting them all ready to be uploaded. {waaa-waaa}...lol Cry me a river... oh please.... roflmbo.
Seriously... I think I have them all done...if you find a link not working...or would like a certain page...but would prefer it didn't have this or that... just let me know...we'll see what we can do..K?

Ok...the 1st page...
is for the engagement... you will be able to place a photo (of when he asked her to marry him) in this one...and the information, too... like the date, where, and if possible...the time he proposed. :-) Isn't that cool?
Here's the preview of this one...and if you want this one... grab it HERE
[click on image to view larger size]


and if you think you would like to continue the collection, here's a preview of what's to come next...
This is for the the actual Wedding Announcement placed in the newspaper...I TYPED it all out onto the page, rather than gluing the original...you could cut the original out of the newspaper and glue it to this page if you want to.

and here's the other half of this one.... it has a spot for the actual PHOTO that was used in the newspaper announcement. [meaning, I would scan the photo used...and place it in here]...or you can cut out the newspaper cliping ...and use the actual NEWSPAPER photo. You decide. That's what makes this so nice...you get to decide what goes were...I'm just suggesting. LOL

I'm thinking of giving these in 2's as that's how they were made...so probably starting tomorrow..you will get both of these pages...etc...etc. So...in 16-days...you should have the whole set. :-)

I'm racing against Blogger to get this posted...as I see they are shutting down in about 1/2 an hour...so I'll keep this short.
I was given an award by another wonderful blogger...I'll address that tomorrow, too... I need to pass it along to 15 more blogger..YIKES! I know that many deserving bloggers and more! LOL Piece of cake. :-)

Ok... until next time...I'll probably do this daily, since there seems to be a lot of weddings planned this spring/summer!

I'll see you when I see you. :-) Take care...and don't forget to tell someone how much you love and appreciate them. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Mar. 27, 2009. Thanks again.