3/24/09

Easter Bunnies & another Face_freebies

Yes, today I DON'T have another face for you. OOOPS... this one is NOT ready for release... Sorry about that. I thought it was. My mistake. :-( Keep checking...it will be coming...I just can't share it yet. I'm so sorry for any inconvience.
Anyway, this Dragonfly Cutie script will be available at DeBee Dezines real soon, keep watching the store for it! You can find her store locations over at her blog.

OH! Before I forget, I have started on those wedding pages, for those of you who are waiting for them. I think I told you, they are 300ppi at 8x10-inch printed size. Of course you could size them down, if you wanted to. I've got the 1st 5-pages ready. That's a long way away from 31 isn't it? lol Yes, there are 31 pages to this one.
Anyway, I'll be uploading those sometime soon. So, keep checking back for them.

However, I do have this freebie for you before I go, I tested a script for Deb, called "Triple Treat".
This script is a 3-for-1price deal. There are 3-different styles to these easter eggs. While I was testing [and you know me], I had to PLAY around with them. I used some tubes I got in a tube group from a few years back with these eggs. I ran the scripts, then used the eggs I made from the script with these bunnies. Aren't they cute? These will have to be PERSONAL USE only. I've included my PU-TOU with the zip. If you like these bunnies, you can grab them HERE


Now, understand, the single large eggs ARE NOT included in this Freebie...only the bunnies, holding the eggs.
I wanted to make sure you didn't think you were getting the eggs, too. If you want these eggs, so you can do YOUR THING, too... be sure you drop by DeBee Dezines to snag the scripts up....It's a very good deal, don't you think...all 3-eggs for 1-price!

That's all I have for you today. Keep checking back...I'll keep posting as long as I have something to share. :-)
Take care...and I'll see you next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Mar. 25, 2009. Thanks again.