3/27/09

Wedding QP's_2nd part [2-pgs]

OH My Gosh! I have received yet another award today! TY so much Mary & Christina for this awesome award! I feel so honored that both of you would give me this award. I understand I need to pass this along to 15 other deserving bloggers. :-)


What is this award, you ask...
Well, the way I understand it, is that the Premio Dardos award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
So, please stop at all the links below to visit their beautiful sites.

The rules are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person(s) that has granted the
award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other to 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

1. Sheila [annie's 4 corners]
2. Steph [digital art by steph]
3. Julia [beacon scraps]
4. DeBee [debee dezines]
5. Michelle [crafty scraps]
6. Michelle Monroe
7. The Scrappin Cop
8. Kim Cameron
9. Tracy Drane
10. Karel (art and Scraps)
11. Gail [aussie scraps]
12. Swheat Creations
13. Luiza [creative busy hands]
14. Kim [Kim's Scrapping]
15. Suntiques

I wish I could have named all the deserving bloggers (all of YOU!)...but I could only name 15, and these just popped off the top of my head. I love you all. Each and every blogger, whose site I have visited, has done a fantastic job! TY all for being who you are and most of all for sharing your wonderful talents with all of us. :-)

Now, for todays share.... Drumroll, please...... :-)

Yep...you get 2-pages today and every day I post these, they will be in pairs.
Today, you get the pages for the NEWSPAPER ANNOUNCEMENT...
The left page is for the actual wedding announcement (the text part) and the page for the right side, is for the photo used with the announcemnt. I used the original photo, when I made these...[and not the black n white that was in the newspaper].
That's up to you, how ever you want to to it. *wink* Click HERE if you want this one.

Wedding QP2 _the announcement


This one is for the the couples photo used for the the announcement, If you want this one, grab it HERE

Wed QP3_engagement photo


HERE's an example of what I'm talking about...



If all goes well, I'll be back tomorrow to share 2-more pages with you.
Your next pages will be these...QP4 and QP5



See you next time.:-)

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands said...

Thanks so much Candie for the award. It is really very kind of you. I do appreciate. Thanks again, -luiza

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Wedding, Birthday/Party Theme(s), Mardi Gras/Carnaval Theme post on Mar. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Kimberly said...

Aww! Thank you so much!!! You are so sweet! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award Candie :)