11/15/08

Good Morning_Snow in our forecast today!

Hello everyone. I won't be posting much, the weather is playing havic on my "tennis elbow" and my back injury...so I'll just upload what I have to share with you and tell how you too, can get the kit[s]. Maybe next week, I can be a little more informative. :-) TY for understanding.
Today, I have 2-different QP's, using the same kit, to share with you. It's a kit made by Kim's Scrappin' and it's called "TURKEY TIME". She is giving this cutie kit away for FREE, [like everything else designs]. Kim is such a sweetie, she & hubby are on a SET INCOME, yet, she still manages to keep her designs for FREE. Isn't that just awesome? I'm like her, if it weren't for the freebies, a lot of newbies and peeps on a set income would not be able to afford to enjoy scrapping as we have come to know & love. So I say to all the designers that are still offering their stuff for FREE...HURRAY FOR YOU!! Be sure you always THANK THEM when you snag...they don't have to off their designs for free...and I just think it's awesome that they do.

OK...moving on, I made another recipe page for myself..and that's how these QP's came about. Here's what I made...

I believe I mentioned to you all that I was also working on a 'personal' scrap-cookbook? If not...I am. LOL This is a recipe given to me from our Aunt Millie. We (Judy, Wanda & myself) went to Uncle Denzil's and Aunt Millie's for Thanksgiving one year...[we went up on the Friday after T-giving], and Aunt Millie had these made these AWESOME T-giving Sweet Potatoes. YUMMMY!!! I love them as dessert with ice cream! LOL Anyway..if you click on the recipe image, I believe it will be big enough for you to get the recipe, too...if not, email me (on the top left of my blog) for the recipe, I'll share! lol

Here are the QP's I made from this LO,
CLICK ON THE PREVIEWS for the downloads.

This one would be GREAT for JOURNALING, Story Telling, or even Hybrid Scrapping...and just like me...RECIPES for fall & T-giving! lol


This one I made for photos...and you could even mix it with journaling and photos. This one is more of a STANDARD type QP [for photos]. lol
I hope you can use these and ENJOY them as much as I did making them! Be sure to visit Kim's (KS) Scrappin' for more goodies... she's always giving away something cool!
Leave her some love when you do. [wink]

OH...and before I forget... Mandy, made an awesome LO using one of the QP's I gave away a couple of weeks ago. It's Birthday Boy by Karel over at Art and Scraps...Check it out...

Isn't this just the cutest thing? I love what she did with this QP! TY so much Mandy for sharing your pages with me. She's always so good about sharing her LO's with me, [when she uses one of my freebies, that is]! (hint-hint...rotflmbo!)
Now Mandy, let's see what you do with these Thanksgiving QP's, if you download them that is. LOL TY for always sharing with me...and TY for allowing me to post your LO's here on my blog, too! [hugz]

Until next week, have a wonderful weekend...and TY ALL for dropping by. :-) May God Bless you all and keep you safe. :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Candie, the quick pages are AWESOME!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kind words you have used here describing me and my designs ;)

cfowings said...

Thank you so much for sharing these awesome quick pages! The recipe sounds great too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely quick pages!
The sweet potatoes layout looks great and the recipe sounds delicious - I'm going to try it at Christmas (we've already celebrated Thanksgiving in Canada).