11/8/08

Good morning, yes, another FREEBIE for you!

Good morning, I am so sorry I am running late. I wanted to post here yesterday! [Bet you've heard that one before! LOL] But! In this case, it's true! lol

No gossip today, except to tell you I did finish my part in the Holly Jolly Express blog train and I would LOVE to share my preview with you, but..... I can't! Not yet. However! I will share the papers prevew...lol

I know, there are a few more items in there as well.
Yes, included in this preview are the papers, seamless tiles, tornedges papers and even an overlay, not to mention the HOLLY border! But, if you want these papers and the rest of the kit, be sure you don't miss the TRAIN! lol It's all FREE! Keep checking back for more info...or just read my previous post, the info is there with the LINKS. lol

OK...enough gab...I told you this would be short and sweet. :-)
Here's my share for you today: just CLICK ON THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD and try to leave me some love while you're here, too. :-)
NOTE: a little FYI as of NOV. 12th, I discovered that I had uploaded the PSP version rather than the PNG file...it is NOW FIXED. No one told me...I discovered it by accident. I'm so sorry. Please tell me when you find these types of things so I can fix them. :-)

I made thiscutie for you all this morning...I sure hope you like him...
[hint, I used him to make my new header, too. As well as some of the graphics from my HollyJolly Express kit too! lol]
That's it for you today. I'm sorry I don't have more, but I've been working on this kit, so I haven't have much time for much else. Well, I have been making some LO's for Aidan's memory book...but I can't share those with you. I'm Sorry. :-(
However, I will turn them into QP's for you, just as soon as I can, so keep watching for that, too.

So, my friends, Until next week [maybe sooner, you never know], have a great weekend and God Bless you all and keep you safe. Don't forget to say a prayer for me and my family, when you pray. [wink]
We need all the prayers we can get. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love snowmen! Thanks for sharing this cutie!