3/11/08

Yea! It's Wednesday, and still no SNOW!


Yes, it's Wednesday, and I am giving to you guys, yet another Quick Page, or two. LOL

I heard back from Mabelle of My Digi Style and she has agreed to let me share my QP's I made using her kits, with you.
With one stipulation though, I ineeded to include her TOU (Terms of Use) with the zip, so please take time to read it.
I don't usually include any for myself, but I think I really should include the ones from the designers.
I just never thought about it before now. Thanks Mabelle for the "heads-up".

Ok... I showed you a preview of the first QP I made from one of Mabelle's kits, in a previous post. Remember, the one with my Mom and Dad in it?
This one comes from a Free mini kit Mabelle gave away, it's called Attic Box2, I love the colors in this one!
Here's the preview of the FREEBIE kit she gave...

and here's the QP for you all to enjoy (this is the first QP, there are 2 different designs for this one)
CLICK ON THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD


and here is the 2nd version of this QP
CLICK ON THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD


and yes, there is yet another freebie mini kit from Mabelle. I got permission just today to share the QP.
The free mini-kit is called "Water Color Dreams" and here's the kit preview...


and now grab this lovely QP from here....
CLICK ON THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD


One more QP to share with you all, and according to Karel at (Crafty Accents) I get to choose!
Yes, I made a mini-album for her and she agreed that I could share one of the QP's with you all.
Each page is a 6-inch x 4-inch QP created at 300ppi (pixels per inch). These are great for printing and creating those "BRAG" books that we "MAMAWs" always carry in our purses to show off our babies and grandbabies...right ladies? lol
They also make great birthday, wedding, anniversay and whatever gifts. Take the pictures, then use the pages created for one of these books and waa-laa, you can give it as a gift. (the "Gift that keeps on giving" lol)

Anyway, I'm getting off track here...lol I used several of Karel's kits to create this mini-album's QPs. The one I choose to share with you is from Karel's favorite kit ( I think it is...lol) and it's called "Toadally Best Friends".
Here's the preview of the kit...


and here's the QP...
CLICK ON THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD

Isn't this just adorable?! I'm with Karel on this one, it is just tooooo Cute! The kit I mean! LOL I love the way this page turned out too! Can't you just see a picture of you child and his/her best friend in this one? In my case 2-cousins, Austin and Gavin. LOL That's my intention for this one! lol

OK.. that's all I have for you all for now. I think this will keep you busy for a while. LOL
I don't know if I'll have anything for you Saturday or Sunday, you will just have to check back to see! LOL

I am planning to include a "slide-show" of this MINI-Scrapbook, so keep watching for that too. It will be on the right hand side of my blog, along with the rest of the "goodies". [wink]

Until the next time, be careful, keep warm and most of all, be safe! God Bless you all.

No comments: