3/17/08

It's Monday, Happy St. Patricks Day, Y'all!

Yes, it is St Pat's day..and Happy Birthday, brother Doc! Love ya! We all know how young you are today [wink]!

I first want to say, TY...TY...TY all for your wonderful comments when you download the freebies. And ty all so much for downloading! Without you, I would have NO REASON to share! lol TY to all the terrific designers I work for as well, with out them, I would not have much to create with, or share. It all goes hand in hand, one big circle, so to speak. Regardless, thanks to all of you for your support and most welcomed comments. I truly appreciate each and every one of them!

Today, I have some really great news to share with you, my friend Steph, has opened her first OFFICIAL Blog! It's called DIGITAL ART BY STEPH, Isn't that great?!!! Well....let me tell you... [and you didn't hear it from me...hehehehe], she not only opened her first blog..but she also has an awesome kit posted on her blog... Did I say Awesome? Yes...and get this...[again you didn't hear it from me...hehehee] she is GIVING it away for FREE! I say, RUN! RUN! DON'T WALK..BUT RUN on over to her blog and snag it up before it's gone. I don't know how long it will be for free or how long she will offer it on her blog...so don't delay!
here is a preview if her kit...
JUST CLICK ON THE PREVIEW TO GO TO HER BLOG

Isn't this BEAUTIFUL!? And her first kit at that! Great JOB, Steph! When's the next one going to be ready? LOL Just kidding. LOL Now hurry on over and say "Hello" to Steph and make her feel "Welcome in our BLOGG'n world"!
Don't forget to say TY if you should snag her kit...after all, she just might be inspired to make another! LOL

I am working on my kit "Days of Wine n Rozes", and it's coming along really nice. The best part is, my friends, Steph and Sandi, have both agreeded to allow me to use some of their creations to complete my kit. So, it won't take as long for me to put it together, because some of the elements are already made! Isn't that so sweet of them both?

And, don't forget to check out Sandi's GORGEOUS site as well. She makes some awesome FREEBIES as well. You'll see what I mean, when you get there. Just be sure you take a cup of coffee or coke or whatever with you, because you WILL be there for a while! I was!

Oh! Before I forget, I do have another QP I will be sharing with you, but not till later this week. I'll tell you more about it, when I post it.

I just wanted to let you all know what my friends are doing, and I want to take this time to CONGRATULATE them both on the awesome job they are doing. Please leave them some feed back and tell them "Candie sent y'a"! LOL Just kidding. lol

Check back later this week...or maybe Saturday, depending on how my week goes, it's a busy week this week. I'll try to have more than just the one page for you. Take care and until next time, have a wonderful week. See you soon! :-)

No comments: