3/21/08

It's SATURDAY!!! Rise n Shine!

Yes, it's Saturday and I did it!!! Yes in deedy, I got my kit finished. I have a QP to share with you too! Yea....
TY all for vising Steph's blog, "Digital Art by Steph". The downloads on her awesome kit was FANTASTIC! TY for your support and I do hope you like her kit as much as I do! I hope she creates another one soon! (Oink-Oink!) LOL

The QP I'm talking about is one I created using Karel's beautiful kit "A Garden Tribute".

Isn't this pretty? I love the ANGELS in this one! It's got a warm country look/feel to it. Thanks Karel, for yet another GREAT kit!
Now, here's what I did with this one...CLICK ON THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD


And Last...but certainly not least...lol Here is my Newest creation "Dayz of Wine n Rosez". Named for the Colors used in the kit, not the wine or the roses themselves. lol

I know...I got a bit carried away! I think it ended up with over 70 elements! I hadn't intended on making it so HUGE! How do you designers do it??? I guess with a little more practice, I'll learn too! LOL

There are a couple more pieces I want to add to this kits, so be sure to keep an eye out in the next week or so.

If you want this kit, you can snag it HERE, HERE and HERE.
Make sure you get all 3-downloads.
I broke it into 3-parts for the people on dial-up. The first 2-zips are elements, and the last one is the papers and Overlays.

I do hope you will let me see what you create, if you download this one. I realize we don't always create with a kit as soon as we would like to...so whenever works for me! lol

So, was it worth waiting for? LOL
I had every intention of finishing my Mann's kit by Father's Day this year, but it doesn't look to promising. LOL We are going to be moving the end of April and I have a Ton of packing to do between now and then. We will be moving into a house 200 sq ft smaller than this one and NO Storage Shed...YIKES...what will I do?!!! We have lived here for 17 yrs! Do you know how much you can accumulate in that length of time?!!!
So..I now have to go through some of the boxes I boxed up last year, deciding what I want to keep and what gets tossed/sold/or given away. LOL

I'll still be posting until all that business starts. When it does, I'm afraid I won't be very regular. I think you can understand that...lol Wann'a help? Are you sure? ... Well, I had to ask. lol Can't say that I blame y'a! lol
That's why I said keep checking for those other items (addon pieces) for my "Dayz of Wine n Rosez" kit.

I have lots to do to get ready for Easter Sunday, You all have a wonderful safe and fun filled Easter. Let not forget what Sunday is REALLY about, and make sure you remember to give thanks for everything we have been blessed with.

Until next time, God Bless you all and Keep you safe. :-)

No comments: