3/6/08

Boy do I have a share for you!

********Friday 2:07 PM OHIO time.... NOTE********
OH MY GOSH!! TY Laura W. for letting me know...My AMONG FRIENDS QP had my personal family info still on it!!! If you downloaded it, please go back and re-download it. [4shared is currently down, but as soon as it is back up it will be fixed].
I do apologize for any inconvenience to you. I decided to do a little something "special" for all of you because of this...[when 4shared is back up, that is..lol].
Again, please RE DOWNLOAD this one again.
TY sooooo much Laura! There's a little something special in the mail for you too!!

TY all, and click HERE for your Thank YOU, surprise.
4shared is now working!! Go get the "Among Friends" QP!


Yes, I know, it's only Thursday and not Saturday. But that's ok, huh?
I have been busy playing "catch-up" since I was sick for almost 4 weeks. So, as I promised, I do have more (what I think are pretty good) QP's to share with you all.
So, let's get busy, what do you say?

First off, I did a kit by Deb Ammerman, called "Pre Skool" and I just think this QP turned out to be adorable, as her kit is! Check it out...here's the kit preview...

This kit preview does not even do this kit justice! I mean it is AWESOME when you get it opened up! You can use this kit for almost any photo you wanted to scrap of a child from say, ages 6-7 yrs old to a newborn! Sooooo many options. So...with that said.... Look what I did?

[Click on the preview to download]

No, oddly enough, I have not made a LO of this one yet! I have plans, though. I have 3 grandsons and 2 grand-daughters. I plan to put each of the boys in the smaller frames at the bottom...[you know...the truck, drum, ball, bear and duck]...says BOYS to me! Then at the top frame, where the girly bows are...heheheh, I plan to use a photo of the 2-girls taken together. That way, I have all 5 of my babies in one page. I just might have to FRAME this baby! lol
As you can see, I didn't come close to using maybe 1/3 of this kit! It's just fantastic...you got to see it! It's selling for $6.99 and well worth the price! This is a MEGA kit in my book!

Secondly, I have two very beautiful pages I made for Lynn Griffin, I just adore you kits! Don't you? She never ceases to amaze me, and the quality of her work...ummm ummm ummm!
Ok... enough, I know you are waiting! LOL

one of the kits is called


and the other is called
"Among Friends".

Again, these previews do NOT do justice for these kits! The previews are fantastic, but after you get them unzipped! Oh My Gosh! Aren't these just BEAUTIFUL?!!! I LOVE-LOVE her work/kits!
If you like these, do NOT delay, I do believe I will only be giving Lynn's QP's away for a short while, then they will be going into her store...is that right Lynn? LOL
Here's the first...
OH!and don't forget to CLICK ON THE PREVIEW to DOWNLOAD

"Sweet Pea"

I have not made a LO from this one yet...but I DO have an idea for it!

and the 2nd one here:
"Among Friends"

and of course, as you can see, I had to do a LO with this one!
This is my middle son, Shawn, [Pssst, he's the one with the band...look over to the right side, you can catch the slide show....lol]
Destiny was only a couple years old in this photo. I just love Tandy's hair that way, and I tell her so. lol She looks like a child herself. lol

We are suppose to get a lot of snow this weekend, starting tomorrow afternoon... they are calling for 5-10 inches for my area. If we get that, and they say they are OUT OF SALT! I guess I'll be doing more PSP! LOL

So...I'll try to keep warm and since I got a NEW camera for my birthday [March 11th for anyone interested...lol].
Yep...hubby got me a really nice one! I will be taking pics of the new snow and everything else! Maybe, if I can figure out how to use the darn thing. Why can't they just make them Automatic to just "point-n-shoot"...instead of 100 settings! Well, if you want a good camera, I guess that's the price you pay, huh? OH...what kind is it? Here's the info, check it out... it's a FujiFilm FinePix S700. Google it...and tell me what you think? Maybe you can give me some tips on how to use it too! LOL

Oh! I almost forgot, I did a page using the kit "Attic Box2" by Mabelle of "My Digi Style" for a challenge, but mostly for her birthday that I missed. The gift was to use her kit to make a LO and share it with her. Oh, I know, I started out to make her a b-day card...but I ended up making a LO! The point is, when she gives me permission, if she does, lol I will be happy to share this QP with you all, too! Here's the preview of what I made, this is my mom and dad...lol


I just LOVE Mabelle's site. She has so much to share both verbally and spiritually! She has such a GREAT outlook on life and she truly inspires me a lot. TY Mabelle! :-) You should check her blog out, I LOVE IT! And she is always Sharing something, thoughts, freebies...whatever. LOL
I made 2-versions of this LO, hopefull Mabelle will get back with me soon. Until she does, I'm so sorry, but I just can't share them.

Well, kids, that's all I have for you today. I think! LOL
Until next time...be safe, keep warm and God Bless you all.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Great job on the quick pages! They're so cute!!!