2/4/08

More freebies!

Wow! I can't believe it! I am keeping pretty regular on my posting, huh?

I had only intended to post on Saturdays, but so far, I've been posting 2 times weekly. That's a good thing, right? [grinning]

OK, I have not one, but two new QP's for you to snag today! So...I won't delay any longer. :-)

This pretty QP was made using Lynn Griffin's beautiful kit "Warm Winter" and here's the preview of this gorgeous kit....


This kit has so many options and so many different elements to work with!
There's so much you can do with each of her kits. If you're like me and you're trying to scrap those "OLD" photos, these are just the thing! I think these shades/colors are perfect for that time/era. I'm talking early 1900's or late 1800's.
You really should check this kit out. Just click on the kit preview to be taken to Lynn's "Digital Scrap Boutique" and then you can see what other lovely kits she has to offer, as well.
OH...and I do believe there is a SALE going on over too!

So...now you've seen how I was able to create my QP... it's time to share the LO I made... (LOL you thought I was going to share the QP now, didn't you? LOL I will, I promise... hehehehe.
But first I want to show you what I did, [AFTER I made the QP] to let you see how easy it was to just add a photo and text.
OK...here's the QP for you all. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

CLICK ON THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD the QP....

This is my brother and his wife on Christmas Day. I had invited them for dinner, but they didn't know if they would make it or not. And, as you see, they did! lol It was a wonderful day!


Next is the lovely QP I made using Karel's lovely kit "Sugar and Spice". I just thought this was adorable for a little girl's photos. It would even be wonderful for Valentine's...that's around the corner you know? lol
Visit Karel at "Crafty Accents" and take advantage of her SALES going on now!

I also did this one to participate in a Challenge over at DecoPages for Jenn Rassi.
In her challenge, if you use one of the alpha letters ["provided"] in ANY LO you choose to create, you will get a wonderful POSTING bonus...and if you follow this challenge for 3-months total (this being the first month) you will complete the alpha. She has it broken down into a 3-month challenge. Check out the MIDDLE 'G' in Gorgeous in this QP....that's from this alpha set.
Please visit Jenn's blog at Angels Digi Scraps and be sure to check out her lovely kits, too!
So much talent, these designers have! So, HEAD ON OVER TO JENN'S BLOG to take a peek at that Posting Bonus!
Look how pretty this kit is!!!

I created this QP with a special friend in mind, too. (and the challenge of course...LOL)
I used 3-photos of Sandi's precious little girl in the heart frames. I just think Mya is so adorable! I'm not posting the Layout I did because I only added the photos and not the text. I forwarded it to Sandi so she could finish it. Besides, I didn't ask "MOMMY" if I could share her "little on" on the net. LOL
Anyway... here's this cute QP. Thanks Karel for another LOVELY kit!

CLICK ON THE "QP" TO DOWNLOAD


OK, that's all I have for you today. Make sure you visit these ladies blogs and their stores! You'll be glad you did!
Until the next time, keep warm/cool (depending on where you are...lol) and be SAFE. Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candie,
Thanks so much for participating in my my ABC Challenge at Deco-Pages!! :) I truly appreciate all that links to DP and to my blog! But you didn't have to do all of that. Hugs!!
Thank you so much for this beautiful QP too. I love it and will definately dl and use it! Thank you!!!! I hope you have a great week and I can't wait to see it at Deco-Pages too.
Hugs,
Jennifer

Peggie said...

Thank you for this lovely QP.