9/15/12

Freebie-Freebie! Did I say Freebie???

Yes, you heard right, talking about a great FREEBIE, it's that time again!
There's a NEW KID IN TOWN and it's called.... [**drum roll please**]...lol

***New Hide Find Design Challenge at Crafty Scraps Forum***


        It is the 15th of the month again already.  Do you know what that means?
That means time for a new HFD Challenge at the Crafty Scraps Forum.
This Month's Theme is ***Scrapbooking***     It starts at Michelle's Blog. 
You start buzzing from one CT's Blog to another until you have collected all 14 pieces.
The last stop will direct you to Michelle's Forum where you will get the Challenge Rules.
Post a layout that meets the requirements and collect this gorgeous Mega Kit for Free.
and these beautiful papers too! :-)

Everyone loves collecting Freebies, right?.  Don't miss out on this one.  It is HUGE I tell you!! :-)
Here's a sneak-preview of my pieces...can you figure out what they are?  NO?  Then go ahead & download them to find out! *wink*

Here are my pieces: **HINT**there are 2-downloads!  Be sure you get both! :-)


Your next stop is: Kathy 

Have fun and GOOD LUCK!  I can't wait to see what you do with these "hidden pieces" :-)
HURRY UP, YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS CHALLENGE!  YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU PLAYED ALONG!  :-)

Also, before I go, I had my FLU shot today [my first] and I am NOT feeling so hot, so this is going to be short n sweet.  I'll bet you wish I felt this way all the time...huh? ROFL...Seriously, some people it doesn't bother, and some of us it does. :-(  Hopefully I will be more like myself tomorrow. :-)
Anyway, as I was saying...lol... I made a cute QP to share with you all, I think I posted it on my last blog...or maybe at the Crafty Scraps Forum FREE Quick Pages...But just in case I didn't, I am posting here.

Before I do, I want to tell you, be sure YOU GO VISIT CRAFTY SCRAPS FORUM, check out all the challenges, & be sure to play a few while you are there...OH!!  And you better plan to be there a while...You'll see what I mean when you get there!  Check it out... You can thank me later...lol  Just kidding! *wink*

Here's the preview of the QP I made.  I used several of the single EMBIES from Crafty Scraps and also several of the kits she has to offer, as well!  See, you don't have to use JUST ONE KIT when you design! lol
I called this one... MULTI-KITS...because that is just what it is!  Cute, huh?!  I love that little bear! :-)
maybe I should have called it...."How does YOUR Garden grow?"  LOL


I am sure I am missing something, I seem to always remember AFTER I have posted! LOL  And feeling the way I do, I would BANK on it! LOL  
OH...I did make a comforting dish recipe for the Recipe Card challange... Have you been there yet?  NO...winter is coming, and cold & flu season with it...you better get in on this one, it just might come in handy to have some of these "COMFORT" or GET WELL foods!  Right?  I'm sure Maurine would love to hear from you as she is re-cooping right now, herself. :-(  Maurine, if you are reading this, I do hope you get well soon. :-) *hug*
Here's a Preview of the card I made...if you want this recipe, you will HAVE to come check us out at Digital Scrapbooking Studio froum, for the Recipe Card Challange!

OK...I think that's it...You all have a great weekend...finally it is cooling down back here in the TRI-STATE...lol  I am so glad to see the 100's and 90's behind us...one day here or there is ok...but weeks at a time...I don't like it! LOL
God Bless you and Keep you safe...Please feel free to drop me a line...ANYTIME...or just say "HI".  And I want to say a very special THANKS to those of you who do. *hugs*  Thank You SOOOO much!
C Y'a next time. :-)




1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Sep. 15, 2012. Thanks again.