8/7/12

HFD24 Challenge at Crafty Scraps....

Hello!  Have I got new for you all!
First let me tell you this much, we just finished the RECIPES over at Digi Scrap Studio (DSS) in the forum it is called Recipe Card Challenge (RCC).  Talking about some AWESOME recipes!  Let me tell you, if you are not a member, you are missing out!!  I can not wait to try some of these out!  Personally, I think these are as good if not better than a magazine I subscribe to (for the recipes! lol).  You have really got to hop on over there and check these out!  This month is ICE CREAM or other COLD TREATS, DRINKS or DESSERTS!  Yep, it is going to be AWESOME!   Here's a preview of the AWESOME kit you get when you sign up to play along!
Now tell me this is not an adorable kit!!  I LOVE this group and the kits Maurine makes are so cute and PERFECT for the 4x6 inch cards we make!  All are 300 pixels per inch so you get GREAT quality print outs!  Did I mention, you get GREAT recipes, too?  LOL
You better not miss this one, especially if you are a DESSERT lover like me!  I can't wait to get started!  Come over and join in the fun!

Also, We have finished our MEGA kit TRAVELING TO TROPICAL SUNSETS [TTTS] at Scrap Kit Challenge [SKC], and let me tell you, this was a gorgeous kit!  HUGE but gorgeous!  I am so glad that I was a part of this one.  Did you get to visit all of the designers blogs or the Facebook Forum?  I'm not sure, but I think you can still snag those pieces.
You better hurry, we are working on a NEW kit now, called FALLING IN LOVE, and this one will run up into October!  Wow...where had time gone!  The first part of this kit is to be finished and ready to share by the 18th of August!  So, besure you get in on this one!  It could be a BACK to School theme too...but I think I am leaning on a FALL theme for myself. :-)
Anyway, get on over there so you won't miss out on that HUGE kit either!  Better yet, come join us and help  to design the kit!  See you there!

Now, did I forget anything...OH YES!  One more thing, Kathy is heading up an awesome QP challenge as well at Digi Scrap Station [DSS] where you tell her in the forum you would like to make a QP (yep, just one is all you need to make) and she will send you info on how to download the kit.  It's that easy!

Here's a preview of the QP I made

And here is the KIT you get to work with made by Gail Cook [awesome designer!]...
This was so much fun for me.  Did you snag the QP I made yet?  You should have. LOL  
Get on over there and JOIN in the fun, this is a great way to get some GREAT kits for your personal use for making your own LO's or QP's!  

Now, last but not least...Some of  you know that I use to be a CT Member for Crafty Scraps a couple of year back.  I stopped just before I stopped working in PSP.  I think I just had BURN OUT or something...I do KNOW life was taking over what with a NEW grand baby and all.  Anyway, things have calmed down a bit and starting to fall back into place.  I think I am getting my MOJO back too...we'll see. LOL
The point is, I am back with Michelle at Crafty Scraps and she was kind enough to have me back on her team!  YEA!!  TY Michelle!  She is the BEST person you could ever want to know or be friends with...believe me...I KNOW!  She is just a total Sweet Heart...I can't say enough good about her, really! :-)

I have been busy trying to get back into the groove of things, a lot has changed, and some hasn't, but for me, the new challenges, etc. are a little work, but with Michelle's help, I'm getting back into the swing of things.:-)

So...here we go... Right now, there is a GREAT challenge going on in the forum...SEVERAL CHALLENGES actually, you pick which or all you want to do! :-)  This particular one I am talking about right now is the ***New Hide Find Design Challenge at Crafty Scraps Forum***


As it is on the  the 15th of the month [each month] when a NEW challenge begins, you will need to hurry to catch the one for JULY-AUGUST! :-)  HFD24

That means on the 15th of each month it is time for a new HFD Challenge at the Crafty Scraps Forum.  
This Month's Theme is ***My Girl*** [I think...lol]          
Start at Michelle's Blog [**HINT** look for the JULY 15th post] 
Start buzzing from one CT's Blog to another until you have collected all 8 pieces.  
The last stop will direct you to Michelle's Forum [Scroll down till you find HIDE, FIND, DESIGN where you will get the Challenge Rules. 
Post a layout that meets the requirements and collect this gorgeous Mega Kit for Free. 


Everyone loves collecting Freebies.  Don't miss out on this one.
Your next stop is: Michelle's Blog

OH...before I forget!  LOL  Here's the QP I made for this challenge! 

[download this QP by clicking on the HFD Download button]



Wow!  Was that a lot or what?  LOL  Look for me to post more often now...as I make more LO's or QP's from Michell's awesome kits, she is giving me permission to SHARE them here with you!  Isn't that great?  Be sure you visit back often!  Of just sign up for my newsletter, it will notify you when I have posted something to my blog. :-)
Have a GREAT day/evening (depending on where you live...lol).  May God Bless each of you and keep you safe.  Until next time, be good, and give someone special to you a HUG!  Everyone can use one :-)

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 08, 2012. Thanks again.