4/24/12

New QP Freebie_BlackberryJamCake!

Good Morining!
It is still chilly here, but tomorrow is to be a BEAUTIFUL DAY...it's going to be back into the 70's-F...YES!  I LOVE those temps! :-)

I don't have much time so I will get right to it. *WINK*.  I wanted to say TY to all of you who are visiting my blog, and I am so glad to see there are some who are following the JUST BEACHY kit.  YOU WILL BE GLAD when it is all over! :-)

Today I am sharing another RECIPE PAGE QP with you.  REMEMBER, if ever you want the RECIPE that goes with this QP, just let me know.  You can email me by clicking on the EMAIL BUTTON on the top right of my blog. :-)
Here's the preview of the recipe page I made:

and here's the preview of the QP I am giving you today.  If you like what you see, just click HERE for the download. :-)
As you can see, the pages are NOT exactly alike.  If I had done that, it would not have been versatile.  I wanted you to be able to use it for photos and not just for a recipe.  I thought it would be a GREAT page to use for our SIBLING REUNION we had this year.  The photo I would use would be with all 8 of us kids in it.  Then I would write a little about the reunion.  The title would say SIBLINGS or maybe Sibling Reunion.  Not sure yet. LOL  Anyway, I hope you like.  Please let me see what you decided to do with this page, if you use it.  Thanks :-)

That's it for today, I have lots to get done (around the house, that is...lol)  Take care and God Bless and keep you safe. :-)

No comments: