1/31/12

I'm back with a CU-Freebie_Frosty-Hello

Hello, It's the last day of January already, can you believe it? Time seems to go by so quickly anymore. I hope you all have been in good health and that you have missed me as much as I have missed you. LOL
I think I am back to blogging again...I don't know how long...lol But I am going to give it a go again. I really missed playing in my PSP, so I'm back to working with it again. :-) As always, what I make, I'll share with you.

I think I had major "burn-out" and had to take a breather. :-) I'm working on a NEW project now. I wanted to share a little bit of that info with you all today. I have always wanted to make a personal "scrapbook" recipe book. Well, now it's beginning to happen. :-) I have a few pages made already. And yes, I will be sharing the QP's with you.
If you are interested in seeing the recipe pages I have made you can view them on my Photobucket. If you do view them, please let me know what you think. The previews of the QP's are there too.
Right now I am at a stand still, meaning I can't do anymore just yet. I'm wanting to scrap my Southern Peach Cobbler recipe. Ccan you believe it, I'm having trouble finding tubes or even any kits with peaches! LOL So...I guess I'll try to make my own kit for it! LOL
Actually I have one started already! Wish me luck on that one! After 2 years of not doing any serious PSP'ing...I'm going to need it! LOL OH, and when I've finished this peach kit, I will definitely share it...I'm not sure if it will be for PU only or CU. You'll just have to wait and see. If I design everything in the kit from scratch myself...then I will definitely offer it as a CU kit. Who knows? :-)

I do have a freebie for you today. I was doodling on paper over the weekend and made this cute snowman. If you want him you are welcome to SNAG him...and YES...I am allowing you CU on this one. :-)
I called him "Frosty-Hello"...I think because it looks like he's tipping his hat to you.
If you like him and want to snag grab him HERE.

OMG!!! I hope this share worked! EVERYTHING has changed so much! I think I got that link right. I'll try it after I post. :-) If you have any problems, just let me know. I just tested the two links I gave you, and they both worked for me...so cross your fingers.

If you have ANY suggestions or ideas for my recipe pages, please, please feel free to share. I don't promise to post on a weekly or daily basis, like I did in the past. All I can do is suggest you sign up to be notified when I post or keep checking back on a weekly basis. :-)

As always, if there is something you would like to see, let me know and I'll try my best to make it for you.

OH, yes, I almost forgot, I will be sharing the QP's of the pages I've made already. Just not today. I need to get some CREDIT info together and work with 4-shared and my blog, too, before I will do that. Maybe by the weekend or so. Just keep checking back. :-) With that said, I wish you all a wonderful rest of the week..and as always God Bless you all and keep you safe. Take care and do come back to visit me again. :-)

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute snowman!!

Lacey Fowler said...

Thanks for a greeat read