9/19/09

SJ's Badge Holder Brag Book QP's_freebies

Yep, now I know why they call you "Grandma" after you reach a certain age. rofl.

My day started off as a nice, leisure day, but it didn't last long. LOL It has been a hectic day ever since lunch. I wanted to get these QP's posted before lunch, at least sometime this morning. Oh well, better late than never, right?

As I mentioned in my last post, I have 12 wonderful BH-BB_QP's for you all today. The pages were designed by my friend Sharon J and she made them from multiple kits from Melissa's blog. I think her kits are lovely. too. I think Sharon did a wonderful job on these QP's as well.
I just want to say, "THANK YOU, SHARON, FOR LETTING ME POST THESE PAGES FOR YOU, and letting me share them with my readers, too" Isn't she a special lady? I think so! *hugz*

I won't keep you in suspense any longer, you can grab these awesome pages if you want them by clicking on the PURPLE download button below this preview.
Badge Holder Brag Book QP's_by SJ & SS
(Sharon Jenkins & Sentimental Style]


If you like these and want to snag them... here.

HOW DO I USE THESE, you ask....it's really simple! So simple, you will laugh at yourselves.
I guess the best way to explain it, would be to let you watch the same video I saw. Then USE your own imagination!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llyqztAm_fY
There are MORE ideas you can snag while you are there, too...just GOOGLE it....I did. :-)
[if after watching this video, you still have any questions, please feel free to email me]

I will be uploading some of the pages I've made once I get them finished. I also took some photos of my "version" of these cute books, too. I LIKE the way the lady in this video tied hers together. *wink*

OH! Before I go, I wanted to let you know, I have the BH-BB version of my Patchy Fall-revisited kit for you. I'll be uploading that and sharing it with you soon. I was thinking of doing a kit or two for the holiday photos too...what do you think? I would love to hear your ideas, and suggestions.
Here's a SNEAK PREVIEW of some of the pages I've made using my NEWEST kit...(sized for these BB's of course) LOL.
My Grandchildren...Halloween 2008


As you can see, they are all small...at a mere 975 pixels by 750 pixels, all at 300 ppi
[or pixels per inch]. Roughly, that's about 2.5 x 3.5 inches. lol
And the great thing is, they fit these sleeves perfectly! CAUTION...these were designed for the PORTRAIT [tall] style sleeves...and NOT the LANDSCAPE [wide] style sleeves, as they require a wider finished QP. Just a little FYI for you to know. :-)

OK...That's all I have for you today. I would love to hear back from you what you all think about these. Let me know if you think I should make MORE kits so you can design your own pages...or should I just keep making the QP's for you? LOL You be the judge. :0)

Take care...and until my next post, God Bless you all and keep you safe. Have a great weekend/Week. :-)

1 comment:

Mary in NC said...

Love,love,love this!!! I would love to see more of these and Quick pages are what I like to work with.TYFS your talents.