5/19/09

A'hoy Mate_Add on [last one!]

YEAAA! It's in the store and now I can share with you! You are getting the final share to the A'hoy Mate kit today..now you can safely tuck it away or use it...and share with me! :-)

If you want this one here.


A'hoy Mate addon Tags_by Candie's Creations. Digi Web Studio & DeBee Dezigns

TY ladies, both, for allowing me to use your designs. :-)

TY so much DeBee of DeBee Dezigns for getting her "Knot Me" ribbons into your stores for me. :-)

BTW... did you all hear? There is a NEW STORE in town...yep...
and it's called ALL MY SCRAPS...and guess what? They are having a HUGE....

Grand Opening Sale!!



PSSSSTTTTTTT....the sale started at AM..... not PM....hehehehee...type'o you know. :-)

YOU DO NOT want to miss that! BE sure you and Head on over there & BOOKMARK the store in your FAVS while you are there! Make sure you pick up some really great bargins while you are there! YEAAAA! I hope to see you all there! :-)

TY for stopping by...and please come back again, soon...you just never know when I might post again! *wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebies, I nab the A'hoy Mate, mouse and the angle tags. Thanks agian - LianeZ

Michele said...

Very cute!! Thanks!