3/31/09

Wedding QP's_8 & 9

Say, before I give you the next 2 wedding pages, I have some NEWS to share with you. It is a ONE DAY ONLY sale and you won't want to miss this one!

DeBee Dezines is having an April Fool's sale... yes, April 1st, one day only...you can purchase ANYTHING she has in her store for a whopping savings of 25% and more! Yes, you heard me... ANYTHING she has in HER store...so hurry on over to Treasured Scraps before the sale ends.
You will be able to purchase her scripts, kits, elements and much more for a bargain of a price...but remember, sale ends at mignight on April 1st.
Check these ads out... they are awesome!


Aren't these scripts awesome...they are just too adorable! And check these out...

and if you like these... look at these scripts!!!

These are so adorable. I can tell you from personal experience, I am one of those who test the scripts for Debee Dezines, and the scripts are wonderful. When they go to the store, they ARE pre-tested and ready...no errors or porblems. That's OUR job, to make sure they run smoothly in all versions, PSP9 through PSP12. LOL
So, hurry on over to the stores, you don't want to miss out on this awesome sale! And remember, she has so much more to offer, besides her awesome scripts.
Ummm, be sure you tell her, "Candie sent y'a"! *wink* :-)

Now for today... I have two more of the Wedding QP's to offer you. I hope those of you who are downloading them are enjoying them as much as I did making them. :-) I truly enjoy all the comments left to me. Yes, I read them all. :-) TY, and you are the ones that inspire me to continue to SHARE freely with you. :-) M'uah!!!

The first one I have for you today is, QP9. This one was designed to capture some of those special moments while the BRIDE is getting dressed just before the wedding [usually at the church]...
If you want this QP, you can grab it HERE

Wedding QP8


and this page was designed to capture those special moments while the GROOM is getting dressed [again, usually at the church].
if you want this QP you can grab it HERE
Wedding QP9


OH! Call me what you will...superstitous or whatever...but, tomorrow I will NOT be posting, I won't even be on the internet at all. I'm just NOT taking any chances. The April Fool's Worm is supposedly set to take off tomorrow (April 1st) and wheather it's a hoax or not...I'm not going to find out. :-) I'm going to PLAY IT SAFE on this one. :-) Good luck to all of you, if you decide it IS ONLY a HOAX...for you sake, I hope it is. It has been a HOAX in the past. As for me, I never get on when one of these are posted. Call me PLAYING it SAFE. LOL I have too much to loose...and One day off the internet is NOT going to hurt me. :-)

So...be sure you come back HERE on Thursday, April 2nd, for more of the Wedding QP's.
This is what you can expect to find if you do. :-)

QP's 10 & 11_preview


Take care, be safe. See you on Thursday! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Apr. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks again! I love these.