12/4/08

Yeaaa.. It's Saturday!! Here's your kit!

Yea... It's Saturday and only 3 more weeks until Christmas!!! YIKES!!! Are you all ready for that?!!! NOT ME!! But I will be. lol

I have lots to do today, so I am going to make this one short. :-) (I'll bet you are glad of that! lol)

As promised... I am giving you the Elements to the "Tis the Season" kit. If you like this one...WAIT until you see Part-2!! I kid you NOT! As I said before, the kits are 2-completely different kits... just the color palette is the same! You don't think you will want to miss snagging either one of them. I will start sharing The PART II with you next week.
As I mentioned before, I collaborated with another Designer on the PART II kit...and you will DEFINITELY need to visit Michelle at Michelle's-Angels to get her part. Isn't that cool?

And here's what you have been waiting for... T'is the Season [part 1]
CLICK ON THE PREVIEW to get the download.


Don't forget to leave me some LOVE...and I've decided to give you a look of what's to come next week..[wink]


and if you like the papers... here are the Elements for my share of this kit....

[As always...NOT all pieces are shown in the preview]
Remember I told you I was collaborating on this one with another designer? Well, it's HUGE!
You will want to keep an eye out on Michelles-Angels blog for the other half of this kit!!!

Have A GREAT WEEKEND. See you next week! HUGZ!!!

2 comments:

Dawn Miner said...

WOW!thanks so much

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing.