10/20/08

It's been too long, and another FREEBIE

Hello everyone. TY all so much for your support to my blog. I really appreciate all your loving and kind replies. And for those of you who took the time to say thank you, or just to say hello, YOU are the reason keep me coming back with freebies. :-) Let me say a special "thank you" to all of you who remained loyal and continued to make your comments. Especially while I was going though a time of deciding if I wanted to SELL or just give my work as FREEBIES. I made my decision, I will ONLY be GIVING FREEBIES from now on...no more SALES. :-) [If I keep my blog open, that is]

My "For Sale" kits are still available at Crafty Scraps, and you are more than welcome to grab them from there. I truly have appreciated each and everyone who purchased my kits. That was just too awesome. However, my heart tells me to give my work away and NOT sell it. So, anything I create in the future will be shared with you as FREEBIES. BTW, TY so much Michelle for the wonderful words you said about me on you blog, they are so much appreciated and so are YOU. You are a fantastic and most loving friend. TY for all the support you have given me. I truly appreciate this wonderful Award you have given me.

TY for thinking of me. I would like to pass this award along to these special ladies in my life...
Steph
Karel
Michelle (back at ya, [wink]. you deserve it!)
Annie
Kim
Tracy
You ladies are so special to me and so very supportive of me, YOU ALL deserve this wonderful AWARD. TY all so much!

Here's what's been going on in my life.
I have been going through so much stress. So, for the time being, I do not have any DESIRE to design, like I was doing. I'm not saying that won't change my mind, I'm just saying for now, there is so much happening in my life, and I am struggling each day just to get through it. I know you don't understand and I don't expect you to. :-)

I promised you the next time I posted, I would tell you more about AML.
[If you read my SHOUT BOX, then you saw a link to find out more and it would help you to know what it is]. You see, My BIL, [Geoff] developed AML within 3-weeks. He was one of the lucky ones. I think they caught it in time. He had a complete physical just 1-month prior to the diagnosis. AML stand for Acute Monocytic Leukemia and you can find out more about it here
BTW, Geoff is doing well, everything considered. He has gone through one round of chemo, [7-days no stop of the IV, it takes 24 hours to empty one bag] and so far it's been good news.
However, the pathologist did find a couple of "premature" spots in his from his last bone marrow report taken on Friday [week ago], so they waited to take another sample this past Friday. We will know today or tomorrow to find out what those spots were, and if he will require more chemo, or not. Keep us in your prayers, as we (the family) needs them. I'm praying his tests come back ok, and he will be on his way to remission.

My niece [Joyce] and I have been working on their appartment, trying to get it as "germ free" as possible. That way when he returns home, hopefully it will be a safer environment for him. I must say, Joyce is doing most of the work. God bless her, she has been a real big help in all this.
Also, my sister, Geoff's wife, had to be placed into an "Alzheimer's Rehabilitation" nursing home, as she is alzheimer's and can not take care of herself. It's been hard to visit her, as she only takes her "crying spells" with me. The head nurse says it's because she recognizes me as her sister and she feels she can share her feelings openly with me. It is so hard to see her like that, and so hard to leave her when I have to go. Pray she will get better and that the LORD will make me stronger.

And in case you didn't know, about 2 weeks after all this began, we went to deliver our new baby grandson on Tuesday (Oct. 7th). By the time we got to the hospital, found out what was going on, and the Dr got there to do the C-section, Aidan Crue was delivered sometime between 2:00 and 3:00 AM on Wed. (Oct. 8th). He did not make it, as the cord was wrapped around his little neck. He is now one of Heaven's precious little angels.
This has been a very trying time for me. Pray for us all, as Baby Aidan was such precious and beautiful little boy. He has our love and he will be missed so much.

Here are my Future Plans...
I will not be posting anything else [here on my blog], after today, until my family life is in better shape. I just wanted to thank you all for your love and support. I will be working on more QP's & they will be shared with you by my SIL [Sheila] at Annie's 4 Corners [so be sure you visit her often]. She is also designing QP's from the LO's she creates from kits of designers she CT's for, and giving them away on her blog as well.
Also, I will be sharing my QP links with Karel of Art and Scraps, so she can share any QP's I've made using her kits, with you.
I will be sending Michelle of Crafty Scraps, the links to any QP's I make from her kits as well, so she can share them on her blog, too.
There is one other special blog to be sure to check out as well, and this is my good friend, Steph at Digital Art by Steph. Whenever I use one of her kits to design a page, she will be posting the QP freebie on her blog to share with you, too.
Psssst.....She already has one of my QP's up for SNAGS [HARVEST]

and 2 more by Sheila. [FYI...she is a great kit designer, too! Be sure to check out her blog and her AWESOME kits, you won't be sorry.]

You see, I am going to continue to create LO's/QP's, I just won't be offering them here on my blog.
I am working on a christmas project for one of my grandsons, Gavin. I still want to Scrap his Ultrasounds and make a BRAG BOOK from the pages I create. The book will begin from the time Tiff got pregnant to the time she delivered, and the last page will be Travis welcoming him to their lives, by kissing him on his little head.

Also, as hard as it will be for me, I will be making a MEMORY BOOK for Aidan. So...if you like what I do, you will not want to miss these. You will be able to SNAG the QP's at these different ladies blogs that I mentioned. OH, Sheila, will post the QP's of other designers, [from which I use their kits]. I really appreciate that she is willing to do that for me. TY so much Sheila. [hugs]

Anyone who is a BLOGGER knows it requires a lot of time to do the posting. I don't have the time or energy at this time to keep my blog up. I LOVE you all, and sincerely appreciate all of your support. I will make my decision after the holidays, as to weather I will return to my blog or close it. Please feel free to check back in January, if you wish. Until then, TY all again, you have made a special place in my heart & life and I'll never forget you. TY for being there for me...and TY ALL so much for your wonderful comments and encouragement.

OK... I felt I owed you all an explaination and there it is. Now here are the FREEBIEs I promised.
I hope you can use them...and I hope you get as much enjoyment from them, as I did designing them. Take care and keep in touch, my email is above on the right. :-)
Or you can just make your comments below this post by clicking on COMMENTS. :-)
CLICK ON THE PREVIEWS to download.
EXOTIC ISLE Free Sampler

Michelle [crafty scraps] gave this kit away on her blog if you signed up for her NEWSLETTER, I think she is offering something new now...so hurry over there and SIGN up, if you haven't already! :-)
and you can grab this QP I made as well...
EXOTIC ISLE QP


If you should HAVE ANY issues downloading these, PLEASE let me know. These are FREE, and I think I've removed ALL passwords. :-)

Again, TY all sooooo much for your love and support. Take care, and maybe I'll see you again next year! :-)
God bless and keep each of you safe. Love and Prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry all this is happening at once or at all. I will be praying for you and your family and remember to take care of yourself too!
diana