8/14/08

Hello! I have some Wonderful Freebies for you, Today!

Oh I have so much to share and so little time! lol So, let's get started!

First on the agenda, I was Tagged by a very special person, Simone of Scrappy Bit of Fun and BOY! Was I surprised!
Yaaa, TY!!! lol BTW, I love your blog! TY for TAGGING Me!

OK... here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Let's see.....7 facts about me: [BORING...lmbo!!]
1 I recently became a designer of Scrap Kits, and currently selling at Crafty Scraps store (a little plug for myself...lol)
2 I've recently lost 11 lbs. [but ate out several times last week and gained 3 back!!!]
3 I babysit 2 of my grand-kids through the week, sometimes on the weekend too! :-) We currently have 5 and one on the way! :-)
4 I LOVE Army Wives, and I don't miss ONE show! It's my favorite!
5 I LOVE to bake, will you eat it? :-) Shoot, I guess I'll have to throw out that Apple Dumpling, then. [wink]
6 I'm currently working on a New kit [Mail Box Flowers, or whatever it ends up being called] lol
and I'm busy with QC's for some of my designers that I CT for. [wink] I am Busy I tell you! lmbo!!
7 Can someone tell me how to get MORE HOURS in a day?!!! lmbo!!! I'll be your friend FOREVER if you can! LOL

People I am tagging this time.... Let's see....
steph
sandi
karel
michelle
simone
kim
tracy

Well, ladies...you have been tagged...and I love you all!! Also...I want to leave you all this award from me...


You all deserve this award! [wink] Pretty much the same rules apply, if you want to pass this award on to 7-other SPECIAL Bloggers! [wink]

One more thing before I get to the GOODIES...Remember in my last post, I shared a QP with you that I made from Karel's adorable kit "Snips and Snails"?
Well, one of my viewers, Mandy, shared her LOVELY 'LO' with me...and I want to share it with you all, too.
Check this out, it's her youngest son wearing a hat that her oldest son made for him...lol
TY so much Mandy for sharing!! [hug]

I love how she did this page, don't you?!! He has the sweetest smile! [wink]
Please feel free to send me [via: email], any of your LO's you make from my QP's. I would LOVE to share them on here!

Ok, now on to business...LOL When I try to relax, I like to create in PSP, or do something I enjoy on the pc...so I made some more QP's to share with you all.

These are all from kits made by Karel at Art and Scraps store, or you can still visit her at her blogspot, too... Crafty Accents.

This kit is called "PicNic Time"

and you can grab the QP I made from this one by clicking on the PREVIEW below...
SORRY THIS FREEBIE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

and here is yet another one for you...lol
Again, this is one of Karel's kits, called " Sweetest Bears ", and they are too! lol FYI, Karel Paints a lot of her graphics, I love-love her work!

You can grab this QP just by clicking on it's Preview, too.
SORRY THIS FREEBIE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE


And!!! Before I go, I want to remind you all, Michelle of Crafty Scraps, is having a Scavenger Hunt going on, and to remind you all to hurry on over there to participate....why, well, look at this little "gem" she is giving away...so you will have something to work with...and be sure to follow the rules! There is a very nice consolation prize if you win!

and look what I made using this kit, If you would like this QP, click on the PREVIEW for the download;
SORRY THIS FREEBIE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Oh! I used from a couple of Michelle's other kits for this QP, too. I used from her "Icy Blue" [the zipper] and from "Country Pals" [Ribbon, I colorized and made into a frame] and Bugs and Things [Firefly] kits too!
Don't forget to visit her store while you are browsing, and please remember to check out all of the kits made for Jazz, too.

And if you like these, please come back again next weekend for some more! [wink] You never know, I just might have 2 or more QP's again! lol Or maybe something else...even I never know until I post! lol

Before I go, I just want to remind you all, to always remember your friends and familys in your prayers, and those who are less fortunate than we are.
By that, I mean those who are aflicted with one type of illness or other. Always pray for the sick and the opressed, I guess is what I'm trying to say. Always remember to tell your family and friends how much you love them. [wink] Thank You for dropping by my blog, and I hope to see / hear from you again. [wink]
Don't forget to say Hello while you are here...I love reading from my visitors. You are the reason I keep sharing. :-)

No comments: