6/2/08

Wow Have I got a Great Share for you!

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a wonderful weekend, I know I did!

First of all, let me say this, Maryse, I owe you a HUGE apology. I am so sorry I forgot to mention the name of the kit I used to create the QP I gave away in my last post. This wonderful kit I used is called ALCHIMIE and you can grab it from her store. Go check it out, she has some AWESOME kits and the price is RIGHT too! Again, Maryse, I am really sorry I forgot to mention that. It's like having a birthday cake without the ice cream, you know? lol So, let's get the ice cream to go with the cake now, k? lol I guess that will teach me to NOT post at 2 A.M. again, huh? NOT! lol

Now.. today I have a nice surprise for you. I was having PSP with drawls and I wanted to do something for my grand daughter's 5th grade graduation. Tracy had just sent me her latest kit
LAVENDER SAGE to do a quality check for her.

I LOVED the colors and it seemed perfect for what I wanted to do with one of Destiny's pictures. You see, Destiny is a huge fan of Pinks and Purples and she totally LOVES hearts (although, I didn't use any hearts...lol).
So here's the preview of the QP I made using this awesome kit...
[CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD]

OH! and a little birdie just told me, this kit is ON SALE!! I do believe it's now 15% off if you USE THE coupon from HER BLOG! With it already being a LOW price to begin with and now an additional 15% off, that's a big saving! Go get it while you can! lol Don't forget, visit Tracy's Blog to get the coupon!

OK, now that I have that posted for you all, I have a BIG day planned with my grandbabies, so no time for the pc today! This is the first day with Destiny and Austin (all day) since their last NO SCHOOL day. I can't remember when that was, except Easter break maybe, and mamaw was busy with moving then. So we are going to do something special today. OH, and Gavin will be here in a while too...so I need to get busy.

One more thing, for those of you who don't know it yet, Today is Candee's birthday! Yep, head on over to Mermaids Heaven or aka: CanDesigns to share in on her Birthday gift to all who visit...YOU won't be sorry, especially if you are like me, and LOVE the nautical stuff...go check it out!
Happy Birthday Candee! And TY so much for sharing!

Now I must leave you until my next post, and I HOPE to be able to share my LO I make using this QP too! If you use it, Please feel free to send me the PREVIEW (not larger than 600 pixes in Height) and I will be more than HAPPY to share it here! Be sure to visit Tracy and grab this lovely kit, too. OH...and a little FYI... Tracy has opened a new shop...yep... check it out... MANY wonderful designers there too! Tell them "Candie sent y'a" ...lol Have a great day and don't do anything I wouldn't do.... hummmm, on 2nd thought, maybe not! LOL

No comments: