6/25/08

Good Morning and a Freebie!

Good Morning! Isn't it a beautiful day in OHIO?! Although, I think it's going to get HOT today. :-)
For all you Garden lovers...."How does your garden grow?" LOL Mine is doing really well, at least my flower beds and my small veggie garden in the back of my house. lol Anyway, enough of that. I have some really great news and a Wonderful FREEBIE for you all today. So... let's get to it. lol

1st! Have you been by Steph's blog recently? NO? Shame on you! LOL Seriously...she has added yet another BEAUTIFUL KIT...it's called
ORCHID KIT

If you want this beautiful kit you really, really must visit her blog for the download...I did and let me tell you.... there is more to this kit and meets the eye! Go check it out for yourself! You won't be sorry!!! And as always, don't forget your manners, please take a moment while waiting for the download...to say THANK YOU. :-)
Thanks Steph for sharing this teriffic kit with us all! I look forward to seeing the next one! Hint!! lol

And now, I would like to remind you all that Tracy Drane (dranet) has another BEAUTIFUL kit and I just FELL in love with this one....yep...it's a MAN's kit!!! I have all MEN in my family...except for my 2-grand daughters and 3-DIL of course. LOL
This kit is called......
Isn't this a great MAN's kit?
Now.....for those of you who LOVE goodies... Tracy is having a CHAT tonight (Wednesday, June 25th) at 8:00 PM over at DigiByDesign. You will NEED to LOG IN to participate. And if you do... LOOK what you will get for Attending the chat!!!

and I'll go y'a one further....if you participate (post) in this chat....you will also get this wonderful FREEBIE...

So...MARK your calendar...and don't forget to JOIN IN!
Thanks Tracy for this wonderful opportunity to get these GREAT addons!
Don't forget to visit Tracy's store at Groovy Scraps to get this fantastic kit!

Now then, what you've been waiting for....again, TY Tracy for this awesome kit...and remember to
CLICK ON THE PREVIEW to download the FREEBIE

And LOOK, I left LOTS of room for you to JOURNAL and add more embellies... What do you think about that? :-)
Please leave some love if you download...I would like to see if I need to continue to share here, or just send you to the designer's blog instead. I really need to get a blog counter...huh? lol Naaaa! LOL I know you all have great manners, and remember to just say "HI", that's all I ask in return for sharing with you...is that asking too much? lol

OH...one more thing...DON'T for get to visit Michelle at CRAFTY SCRAPS as she is giving away some awesome QP's made by her Creative Team members...yep, I even made one! LOL The girls did a fantastic job on these pages, besure to leave them so love. And while you are there, Leave Michelle some LOV'N too...she is just such a sweetheart. :-)
All the ladies I CT for are just so awesome, I am so fortunate to have gotten acquainted with them and so lucky to be working with them. You Ladies RAWK!

Take care and I'll see you next time. Who knows.... a NEW kit just might be LURKING in the background....only time will tell. LOL

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 03:18am, NY 05:18am, UK 10:18am, OZ 08:18pm]).