2/24/08

I've been AWOL...

Yes, I have been missing for about 2-weeks now. I was one of those UNLUCKY peeps...I caught that nasty FLU VIRUS or whatever it is. I mean this stuff literally put me to bed for about 2 weeks. (off and on of course, but most of the time I spent sleeping!) I sure hope none of you are getting it. I feel for you if you do.

Anyway, I am beginning to get back to myself and figured it was time to share with you. Today I have a very special page to share. I used the cutest kit by Karel (Crafty Accents) called
"LUCK OF THE IRISH".

The reason it is so special (at least to me) is because I will be printing this LO and sending it to my brother for his birthday. Yep, Doc was born on St Pat's Day! So, you can see why this kit was so fitting for this particular LO/QP. If you want this QP, you can click on the PREVIEW or HERE

I haven't got much to share with you today, but keep watching, as I get caught up, I will be posting more. I am behind on creating for the designers I work for, so there will be more to come! lol

OH...one more thing, I finally got around to making a blinkie for myself, if you want to SNAG it it over on the LEFT with the rest of them. I used a couple of Karels kit to create this one with, one is called

If you SNAG this QP, I would love to see what you do with it...and I KNOW Karel would like to see it too. As always, please stop by her store and / or blog and say TY for allowing me to share.

TY for stopping by, and do come back again, soon!

No comments: