6/7/12

The first week of June and More QP freebies!

Wow, where had this YEAR gone?  It's June already!!  Before you know it, the kids will be going back to school and DON'T turn around,  IT WILL be Christmas!!  It seems time just goes by so fast now. :-)

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying your summer vacation.  At least here in the US. LOL

I have a few freebies for you today and not much time.  So..to start with, I did get permission to share the QP's I made using Kim Cameron's kits.  I made 2-QP's for both kits, Milk and Cookies and My L'il Sailboat Captain.  They are similar, but there is a difference between the two.  So, pay attention. LOL

You will get those today along with a new QP I've made for another challenge from Digi Scrap Station.  The kit was provided by Lily Kay and it's called Sunny Summer Land.  What a great kit.  Go join the challenge and you too, can get the kit!

OK...here we go... Click on the DOWNLOAD BUTTON to get the QP's.
MILK and Cookies 

Milk And Cookies_QP01


Milk And Cookies_02


My L'il Sailboat Captain

My L'il Sailboat Captain_LO02 [I just had to share this one with you...isn't he cute?]

 My L'il Sailboat Captain_QP01


My L'il Sailboat Captain_QP02


I think that's it for today.  I hope you enjoy these if you download them.  OH...I would LOVE to see what you make from them.  And before I go, I wanted to remind you that SKC (scrap kit challenge) is making yet another AWESOME kit for the summer months (June-July) the colors are really NICE.  You can find out more about it at the Facebook link I have my KIT finished and will be sharing the first of 4 parts to this kit soon.  Keep watching.  I don't have a preview, or I would share, (*wink*)

Pssst...if I made any mistakes...Please Call me out on them... let me know...so I can fix them.  Got to run.  Thanks again for visiting me...and do come again.  God Bless you and keep you Safe. :-)














2 comments:

Candie said...

I am so sorry... I got a couple of emails telling me my files were password protected. WHAT?? LOL They were!!! It is turned off now. I am sorry about that. I must have turned it on by accident. I haven't any clue what happened. Enjoy your downloads! And please, let me know if EVER you have any issues on my blog. :-)

Nancy said...

Thank you!!