5/19/12

Just Beachy [week3-pt2] FREEBIE

OMG!!!  I am so sorry!  I should have had this posted already!  I have been so busy with kits, yard work and general house work...I completely forgot about this final part of WEEK 3!!  These are the final ELEMENTS to this kit.  There is still another download left to this kit!  However, these will be the 3-QP's I made from this kit. I'll post them sometime during this weekend or next week.  I am sorry for my delay!  :-(  I hope you can forgive me.  :-)

Without further delay (and I have a ton of things to do today...lol)  Here's the preview of these elements...as always, NOT ALL ARE SHOWEN IN THE PREVIEW.  [yes I know, same preview as last post. LOL]  But now, you will have ALL that is in the preview and then some! <3
If you want the final part of this kit, grab it HERE.

That's all I have for today, I just want to remind you to PLEASE visit The SCRAP KIT CHALLENGE on facebook too!  I think you will be glad you did!

Remember, come back soon, or sign up for my newsletter to find out whenever I post.  I will be posting the 3-QP's for you to snag as well. :-)  [pssst...2 are the same...just different sizes...one is an 8x10 and the other is a 12x12]...I just thought I would clarify that.  Personally, I can't print a 12x12, so I prefer them to be 8x10's.  It's hard to print an 8x8 as an 8x10...and I don't like all the space left below the page.  I think from not on, you will ONLY get an 8x10 from me...unless it is a special circumstance. :-)
Here's a preview...
Again, there are only 2-different types...(the top previews) but the tree QP will be offered in 2-different sizes.
See you next time!  God Bless and Keep you SAFE! <3



1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on May. 20, 2012. Thanks again.