12/18/09

Merry Christmas & a freebie or two :-)

Good morning/afternoon. :-) Depending on where you are in this world. [hehehe]

I was playing with an idea and accidentally made an ornament template. So...since I haven't shared anything with you for a while, I thought I would share these with you, too.

You are welcome to use whatever you make with these, any way you like, as long as you do not claim the original templates as your own and please don't change the file names.

Once you have made changes to these [colorize-flood fill, even resized], they become yours to do as you wish. YEP, I'm giving you CU/CU of this one. :-)
No credit is necessary but would be appreciated. :-) Just link back to my blog is fine. Please take the time to say "hello...or even a nice TY would be appreciated, as well." One more thing, do not share my templates, please send people to my blog to download for themselves. TY so much. :-)

If you like what you see and would like to download these...[you might want to grab both of these as the toppers are different].
These first 2-downloads are only in PSP format only. The PSD format is below.

You can grab them HERE [01] and HERE [02]




And if you would prefer the PSD format you can grab them HERE [01] and HERE [02]

I hope you all have a wonderful and save Christmas, and May God Bless each and every one of you...and keep you safe. Take care, and I'll see you next time. OH...and if you would like, I would love to hear about your special holiday, either here, or email me. :-)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Very cool freebie ! Thank you very much and merry Xmas !!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this freebie! I really appreciate it.