6/2/09

Praise the LORD! I got good news!

Oh! I am so thankful for your prayers and for the LORD above. I had my 2nd Mammogram today. They showed me the last test results and there was definitely something there on both breasts! But today...they found absolutely NOTHING! TY all for your prayers! I know the power of prayer works. I am so thankful and I thank God above for healing me. I know some of you probably think it was nothing...but I know in my heart, that when I was prayed for, I just felt something lift... like a heavy burden taken away...and I knew then, I was going to be alright. Little did I even DREAM on this second screening they would find NOTHING....I had some doubt that they would find something, and t it would mount to little if anything to worry about...but they found NOTHING! I am just so relieved! I love you all and I thank you all for being there for me and for all the prayers you said for me. I Praise God, for I KNOW he is real! :-)

I have made a new background for my blog today, and I wanted you all to know about the new KIT that is now on sale at KATELYNN'S DESIGNS. It's a collaboration kit that several designers got together to make for a charity kit. You can read all about the reason for this kit at Shellez Creations, it's called SOMETHING FOR SHELLE.

You can read a little about it here...

IT SAYS:.....
Shelle of Shellez Creations needs our help!
On May 6th 2009, Shelles ex-husband, Brian, passed
away. They shared two children together, one of which lived
with him. Shelle immediately started taking action to get her oldest
daughter back home with her, but because he had custody before
he passed away and he was married things aren't as
simple as Shelle just going and getting her.
The guardian ad litem assigned to the original custody case informed
Shelle that she will need to retain a lawyer and file a motion.
The police aren't able to help her either. In order for her to be able to
get a lawyer for a decent rate she will have to file for a financial hardship
and that could take up to 8 weeks. That's 8 weeks too long,
considering the woman that her daughter is now with wouldn't even let
Brian and Shelles other child see him before he passed away in the hospital.
She is now not accepting phone calls from Shelle or letting her
daughter talk to her.
Shelle is a wonderful person and would do anything for anybody
without thinking twice. She is always the first person to jump
in and help whenever it is needed.
Katelynns Designs will be
selling a charity scrap kit especially for Shelle, all money received will
go straight to Shelle to help her get enough money together to obtain
a lawyer and file the motion that is needed.

and if you would like to purchase this kit, you can do so HERE

119 PAPERS and 320 ELEMENTS
Of if you don't want the kit and just want to help, you are welcome to donate anything you wish at Shellez Creations, she has a Pay Pal button for your convenience. I hope you can help her out. It would be greatly appreciated and I KNOW Shelle would appreciate it so much, too!
I mean, wouldn't you want help to get your daughter back from the Step-mother, if your ex-husband passed away, and you couldn't afford the attorney fees? I know I would rather be raising my daughter instead of a step-mom, especially since I was still living, you know? Bree [Shelle's oldest] wanted to live with her dad, and she was old enough to make that decision...but now that dad is gone, she needs to come back home with mom and her baby sister...so Please, if you can help, anything would be more than you could ever know, please do, if you can. *Hugz*

My part in this kit is the reason for making my new blog background. Isn't it pretty? Well, I think it is. LOL
If you want my contribution to the kit, you will have to go to the store to purchase the charity kit. Sorry, but this was made for a special occasion. *hugz* I'm known to do that sometimes. *wink*

Today I do have a special gift for you... I was playing around with Vizros4 [and thanks to my good friend, Steph at Digital Art by Steph], I was able to make my own hat boxes or even use them as canisters! BTW... if you have NEVER visited Steph's blog before, YOU DO NOT know what you are missing. She has LOTS of FREEBIES, too. And let me tell you, they are beautiful! Go check it out!

If you want the boxes (both are in PSP and PSD format) you can get the PSP file here... And if you want the PSD file here.


These are all in gray scale layers, so you can colorize them to suite your purpose. Yes...they are CU to you...I hope you can use them...and Please leave me some love... even if it's not a thank you. :-) I forgot to include my TOU in the zip...so please download it HERE
Credit is NOT required but appreciated and please don't share my files but send others here to download. *wink*

Take care...and I will see you all again soon. I have 2-grandsons today..and they want mamaw come on...we are going to the park! Talk to you soon... Love you all!!!

No comments: