5/3/09

Sunshine Beach Train_addon-Sailboat

Wow! This is an awesome train, is it not? Are you tired of snagging yet? I hope not, because I have a whole lot yet to share. I was helping my SIL to get her PC back up and running this weekend. I think she was one of those unfortunate peeps that got that bad April 1st bug. She had to have her whole pc redone...and we have had a time getting it back, but thanks to my son and his "friends" and special connections, they were able to save her pc. Anyway, I didn't mean to neglect you, I've just been a bit busy. :-)

While looking around in my files this weekend, I came across something I had started earlier, for this kit, and forgot about it! So today I'll share that with you. And soon...[maybe tomorrow *wink*] you will be getting another part to my kit. I do believe this next one will be the GREEN part...then the Orange one, ,then the Red and finally the Yellow. So, keep checking back if you want to get the WHOLE kit. You never know, I just might keep coming up with more of these little ADDON's too! lol

For today... I have a cute little sailboat to share with you. I think it goes really well with this kit.
I used a template by Kim Cameron of Groovy Scraps to make this. And course I "did my own thing" with it. Kim has some awesome templates. Have you checked them out yet? NO? You really should, they are so easy to use, and yes, her work is clean, too! I really love working with her templates. And her kits are so awesome, too! YES...she makes beautiful kits. Go check it out for yourselves, you'll see. *wink*

I hope you like this little sailboat as much as I do.
If you want this one, Snag it HERE

Sunshine Beach addon_Sailboat


That's all I have for today...I hope you are having fun snagging all those wonderful portions of this awesome HUGE-TRAIN! Aren't these TRAINS fun? I know I will be snaggin my little fingers off! Yes, I'm just getting starting! LOL

Come back REAL soon... you might be glad you did. *wink* Take care...see you soon. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish Theme post on May. 04, 2009. Thanks again.