5/22/09

Spring Bouquet Basket

I am so sorry I missed posting yesterday. I was trying so hard to post everyday...even if it was just one little item. I was busy with babysitting, working in my flower beds and running errands. I completely forgot to post.

Anyway...I have another type of basket to share with you all today. But first let me let you all in on a BIG DEAL... and I say BIG, because it is!!!
Over at "ALL My SCRAP" you will find great deals for scripts and soooo much more, to be only $1.00!!

[yep...even the scripts for these cutie little bugs are on sale too!]

That's right!! This sale is NOT going to last so don't delay...go take advantage! It will end on the 26th of May...the $1.00 price I mean...but these items will still be on sale...just not his cheap! So...after you download my freebie for today.
GET ON OVER to ALL MY SCRAP store and be sure to Tell, Deb " Candie sent Y'a! " :-)
Seriously...you can not BEAT these sale prices...so if you are looking for deals...this is it!

Now...for your freebie for today... AGAIN...you can have this script too...ALL of DeBee's scripts are priced for only $1.00 until the 26th!!
PSSST...while browsing...PAY very close attention because you just might find a FREEBIE or two!!! I just thought you might like to know that little bit of info.... ROFL!!!

I used a scrip by DeBee Dezines called "Weaved Basket" again, and this time I added some flower tubes and a hat tube to it...and this is what I have for you...
if you want this one here...

Spring Bouquet Basket_by: Candie's Creations & DeBee Dezines



Didn't this turn out pretty? I hope you can find some use for it. If I Knew who the tuber for the flowers was...I would probably have given you this one as a CU item...but they didn't have a tuber's name on them...so I couldn't give credit..or the right to give as a CU item. :-(
You can use it for PU though! LOL

I hope you have enjoyed your visit with me and do come again, real soon. TY to those of you who have taken the time to leave me a comment...and especially to those who have emailed me privately. Your letters are appreciated and so wonderful and encouraging. TY sooooo much *m'wah!*

Before you head on over to All My Scrap, for that awesome sale...please remember to click on my FREE Breast Cancer Screening button.... You'll be glad you did, and I KNOW I will and many other like myself. *hugz*...
Have a GREAT DAY, see you next time. :-)

No comments: