4/14/09

Wedding QP's {remaining}_with an important message

I'm sorry to say, I still have PC issues. :-(
I spent the last 3-days [off and one] loading stuff back onto my pc, just to find out, I now have to RE-DO my windows again.... Grrrr. Sometimes this is a MAJOR PAIN as I am sure some or most of you already know. :-)

Anyway, I am NOT going to keep you waiting... I am going to POST ALL the links to the rest of the WEDDING QP's, hopefully I have the previews already made. *wink*
Here are the links to the rest of the Wedding QP's, If you want these,
click on the qp numbers
of each one.

Recept#3
QP20


Throwing the Boquet, Garther and Couple leaving the reception
QP21


Beginning of the Honeymoon_pg1
QP22


Co-ordinating Honeymoon page_pg2
QP23


Honeymoon_pg3
QP24


Co-ordinating Honeymoon page_pg4
QP25


Honeymoon_pg5
QP26


Co-orinating Honeymoon page_pg6
QP27


Honeymoon_pg7
QP28


Co-ordinating Honeymoon page_pg8
QP29


Pre-Dinner or Rehersal Dinner_pg1
QP30


Co-Ordinating Dinner page_pg2 (final page of Wedding)
QP31


Yeaa...I had them all made and ready!! So you did get a preview after all. Again, these have multiple uses...you DO NOT have to use them just for a wedding.
Enjoy...and I'll see you when I get my system back up and running again.
Be safe, See you when I see you. TY for understanding. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Wedding, Birthday/Party Theme(s), Mardi Gras/Carnaval Theme post on Apr. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Wedding, Birthday/Party Theme(s), Mardi Gras/Carnaval Theme post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.