3/22/09

Terra Brag Book_FINAL 2-QP's_free

Wow! Am I on a roll or what? Julia didn't get back to me...but I had an idea for another page and I went with it. I actually like the look to these. I hope you do too.
Don't forget...the DAILY download for this kit starts tomorrow at Beacon Scraps, Set your calendars!
This makes qp7 and qp8. I think it's time to call it quits on this one, don't you? *wink*
Now...You go snag the kit and show me/us what you can do! I have faith in you and I KNOW you can come up with some really pretty pages. Don't forget to share them with us...I'd love to see what you make! *hugs*

TERRA BRAG BOOK by Beacon Scraps, pages 7 & 8 [final pages of this set]
You can grab QP7 _ HERE and QP8 _ HERE

Remember, if you want a larger view, just click on the preview. :-)

Here's a Close UP of one of these pages, I love this "TAG" look.

I got the idea from one of the girls in DeBee Dezines script testing group, Alexe. Alexe almost always sends her previews in on something similar to this. She is such a sweet & creative person. They all are! I am really lucky to be a part of that group!

OH! I want to share something with you all. I got the sweetest email for one of you wonderful people...and I have to say, TY so much Marie, that was the sweetest and most special email. *HUGZ*
TY so much for your kind words and your vote of confidence in me. YES, Marie, I will be offering the Wedding pages...and because of you...sooner than I planned. You see, it does pay to let someone know, when you like what they do. *wink*

Have a wonderful SUNDAY. I'll be seein' y'a, maybe sooner than you think!

2 comments:

cjpeterson38 said...

I love bb pages and qp's. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 22, 2009. Thanks again.