3/6/09

Spring Things n Frogs_QP Freebie

Good morning, I hope you all are enjoying your TRAIN RIDE, I hope you get the chance to visit all the stops. I noticed some of these links aren't working. I've tried them from some of the other blogs, thinking I might have entered the link incorrectly...but their links are not working either.
I'm sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused you. I can't control that, I would if I could. :-)

Anyway...This has been a great train ride and I, for one, would LOVE to see any pages made using these kits, especially if you use any of my pieces from my kit. :-)

Today is a short n sweet post. :-) I am still working on those wedding pages and getting to the end of the final pages...yeaaa! They are all turning out so pretty, I even amaze myself!
This is not all of the pages...but here's a thumbnail preview:
Juan and Rebekah's pages

Oh, I just added 2 more for the Wedding invitation, too [not in the preview]...the left page is for the front of the card and the right-side page is for the inside of the card. Yes...they will need to keep 2-original invitations so they can insert them behind these QP's.
Judy [my sister who made the Wedding Albums] is so clever, she is cutting out the white areas (where the photos go) and making a "pocket" behind them so all Rebekah has to do is drop the photo into the pocket and it will fit perfectly. Isn't that cool? Great idea Judy!
I really think this will be a very nice "memory-keepsake" album of their wedding, don't you? Wish I had one! LOL HINT-HINT! LOL I know...I need to do it myself. :-)

Anyway... FYI...I have NOT had enough comments about anyone wanting these as QP's to make their own albums....so please keep the comments coming if you would like me to share them. :-) The first wedding is March 21st, after that, I will begin sharing (if I decide to share, that is *wink*)...so...it's up to you all, do I, or don't I? LOL PSSST...if you are reading this...and you did comment... PLEASE email me off-line...maybe we can work something out...especially if there is only a handful of you. I would be willing to try to accomodate you. *wink* Of course I would need an email for you. LOL Just put Wedding QP's in the subject line with emailing me, K?

Today I have a new and cute Page for you. I made it by mistake...not thinking how it was going to be used. Actually, I just got carried away...and sort'a off track. LOL That's in your favor, right? LOL
This would make a great page for Easter or just Spring or Summer. I plan to use it as one of the pages for a birthday that's coming up. *hint*...lol

I used elements from DSK, DWS, my friend-Sandi, and of course I designed some items myself, from scratch . LOL Please feel free to share what you make using this QP, I would love to see it. These pages are for YOUR own personal use... you can snag it HERE [password is free ]

SPRING THINGS N FROGS_QP

Yes, I am still using SaveFile, as I am not sure about 4shared yet. I did see where they said they are working on it, and to be sure you VIRUS CHECK all of your downloads, at least for the time being. You should be doing that anyway. *wink*

TY all for visiting me today, and TY for downloading my QP. I hope you have fun with it and please feel free to share you page when finished. I would love to see it!
[Did I say that already? lol HINT-HINT]

Have a great day...see you next time... and don't forget, get on that train, if you haven't done that yet... you can snag the links from my previous post.
God Bless and BIG HUGS! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this cute QP. Great job on the wedding pages. I would be interested in them! Hugs!

Mary said...

thank you for this lovely QP its really cute