2/13/09

Spring Fling'n Kit

I finally made it back to do another post! Yeaaaaa!
I've been busy doing some WEDDING pages for my sister, Judy. I think they're coming along very nicely too, if I may say so myself. LOL

I was waiting until Valentine's [and the middle of the month] to give you this kit. So...now I can say, HAPPY VALENTINE'S! And give you this FREEBIE too! :-)

I started this kit soon after Christmas, I just never finished it. So finally, about a week ago, I finally did.
And now...... here it is for you! BE SURE you grab all 4-downloads! :-)

SPRING FLING'N here...._part #1 and part #2


SPRING FLING'N here... part #3 and part #4

[Remember, the credits and TOU are included in the zips, please read them. *winnk*]

TY for dropping by my little space here on the 'NET, I do hope you will find time to drop by again and please say "hello" when you do.

I also want to Thank each and every one of you for you most wonderful and encouraging comments. You are a blessing to me. TY for taking the time to say hello and / or just for saying TY. It means a great deal to me that you do that. I really appreciate it, as I know your time is precious, too. *hugs*

That's all I have for you today, and I do have one more kit for you, but not until March 1st. It's another BLOG TRAIN. YEAAAA!!! Don't worry though, I'm sure I'll manage to share something with you by next Saturday...so please come again, maybe sooner. :-)

Have a great Weekend and go have a very wonderful Valentine's Day with that 'someone special'. *wink*

No comments: