1/14/09

PU Name Tag_tut by RaeVenz Tutz

I have a cute little tag to share with you, it has to be Personal Use because of some of the graphics I used. You are more than welcome to visit Raeven and try her awesome tut out for yourself, NUTS FOR YOU. Use your own elements...just have fun! I did! TY Raeven for such a GREAT tut...and Thanks to Gail of Aussie Scraps Designs for her wonderful FREEBIE kit, A TASTE OF AUTUMN. That's the kit I used to make my tag..and the same kit Raeven used too! LOL Anyway...here's the preview... Click HERE for the download.



I just thought this was an adorable tut and I loved the Tag Gail made. So...I had to try it too. And, now I am sharing my results with you...[but remember, it's for YOU only]. :-) If anyone wants this tag, send them back to my blog to snag it.

Oh...and I decided since it Wednesday NIGHT here in OHIO...I would go ahead and give you my next QP, too. I had ONE person to try to guess which kit I used...TY so much Kim (of Kim's Scrappin)...even though she didn't guess correctly... since she was such a good sport, I am giving her the Special Gift. As soon as I have given it to her, I will show you. Maybe next time you will want to play along, too. *wink*

OK...the kit I choose was Icy Blue, by Michelle McCoy. I think this page turned out really nice...You tell me?



See what I mean? Or did you not like it? :-) I want to thank Michelle for letting me use her kits. I really love the colors in this one. I hope that if you use this QP you will share your results with me. I would love to see them. And, with your permission, I would love to share them on here, too.

Well, that's it for today, Have a great evening...and if you are in the US (where it is snowing and cold, like me), Keep warm. LOL I am trying to. *wink*

Come back soon...I just might have another GOODIE for you. LOL Kim, be sure you keep an eye out for your SPECIAL gift, too. :-) I will send it via: email to you. *wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do love it, thank you