1/14/09

PU Name Tag_tut by RaeVenz Tutz

I have a cute little tag to share with you, it has to be Personal Use because of some of the graphics I used. You are more than welcome to visit Raeven and try her awesome tut out for yourself, NUTS FOR YOU. Use your own elements...just have fun! I did! TY Raeven for such a GREAT tut...and Thanks to Gail of Aussie Scraps Designs for her wonderful FREEBIE kit, A TASTE OF AUTUMN. That's the kit I used to make my tag..and the same kit Raeven used too! LOL Anyway...here's the preview... Click HERE for the download.



I just thought this was an adorable tut and I loved the Tag Gail made. So...I had to try it too. And, now I am sharing my results with you...[but remember, it's for YOU only]. :-) If anyone wants this tag, send them back to my blog to snag it.

Oh...and I decided since it Wednesday NIGHT here in OHIO...I would go ahead and give you my next QP, too. I had ONE person to try to guess which kit I used...TY so much Kim (of Kim's Scrappin)...even though she didn't guess correctly... since she was such a good sport, I am giving her the Special Gift. As soon as I have given it to her, I will show you. Maybe next time you will want to play along, too. *wink*

OK...the kit I choose was Icy Blue, by Michelle McCoy. I think this page turned out really nice...You tell me?



See what I mean? Or did you not like it? :-) I want to thank Michelle for letting me use her kits. I really love the colors in this one. I hope that if you use this QP you will share your results with me. I would love to see them. And, with your permission, I would love to share them on here, too.

Well, that's it for today, Have a great evening...and if you are in the US (where it is snowing and cold, like me), Keep warm. LOL I am trying to. *wink*

Come back soon...I just might have another GOODIE for you. LOL Kim, be sure you keep an eye out for your SPECIAL gift, too. :-) I will send it via: email to you. *wink*

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jan. 15, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

I do love it, thank you